Who is Rey's mother and father?
- Who is Rey's mother and father?
- Who is Rey's biological father?
- Is Rey really Luke Skywalker's daughter?
- Who are Rey's parents wookieepedia?
- Who did Luke Skywalker have a baby with?
- Is Luke Skywalker dead?
- How is Rey related to Palpatine?
- Who is Palpatine son?
- Are Ben and Rey related?
- Who did Palpatine have a child with?
- Who are Rey's parents?
- Who is Rey mother?
- What is the family tree of Luke Skywalker?
Who is Rey's mother and father?
Rey (Star Wars)
|Affiliation||Resistance Jedi Order|
|Family||Sheev Palpatine (grandfather) Unnamed Palpatine clone (father) Unnamed mother|
Who is Rey's biological father?
Darth Sidious Rey's father was the cloned son, a bioengineered strandcast, of Darth Sidious—the human male Sith Lord who ruled the galaxy as Galactic Emperor.
Is Rey really Luke Skywalker's daughter?
Yes, Rey's destiny is finally revealed in The Rise of Skywalker, her origin story finally told: she is the daughter of Palpatine's unnamed son (played by Billy Howle). Rey is a Palpatine and the heir to her grandfather's Sith throne.
Who are Rey's parents wookieepedia?
Darth Sidious Born in 15 ABY, Rey was the daughter of a young man and woman, whose names were lost to history. Rey's father was the cloned son, artificial genetic strandcast, of the resurrected Darth Sidious, making her the granddaughter of the fallen Galactic Emperor and Dark Lord of the Sith.
Who did Luke Skywalker have a baby with?
In 19 ABY, Luke married Mara Jade. Their son, Ben, who was named after Luke's first mentor Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, was born in 26.5 ABY. Ben would later become the ancestor of brothers Nat and Kol Skywalker, as well as Kol's son Cade.
Is Luke Skywalker dead?
Though Luke dies at the end of The Last Jedi, he returns as a Force spirit in The Rise of Skywalker, encouraging Rey to face her grandfather, the resurrected Emperor Palpatine. At the end of the film, the spirits of Luke and Leia give Rey their blessing to adopt the Skywalker surname and continue their family's legacy.
How is Rey related to Palpatine?
And yet, the final movie, The Rise of Skywalker, had the final word about who Rey really was. As she learned, she was in fact a descendent of Emperor Palpatine, who was her grandfather. Biologically speaking, then, Rey is 100 percent a Palpatine.
Who is Palpatine son?
Triclops Triclops, the secret son of Palpatine In 19 BBY, Palpatine brought about the culmination of the Grand Plan by declaring himself Emperor of a new galactic government, the Galactic Empire.
Are Ben and Rey related?
If you look into material beyond the films, Rey and Ben are could be some variety of cousins. ... So, then they're cousins, even if the Force removes them once or twice. Or perhaps this makes Rey actually Ben Solo's great-aunt, which means this is just exactly like Game of Thrones.
Who did Palpatine have a child with?
In Legends, however, Palpatine had a son with Sly Moore called Triclops, a three-eyed mutant who he later imprisoned on Kessel.
Who are Rey's parents?
- Rey’s parents are: HAN AND LEIA. For me, the identity of Rey’s parents is whatever character generates the most story after the revelation.
Who is Rey mother?
- Kristie Ray is the mother of Asia Monet Ray, as well as another daughter, Bella Blu. Prior to Dance Moms, she had appeared alongside Asia in the first season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Contest.
What is the family tree of Luke Skywalker?
- Family Tree - Luke Skywalker. Although Leia and Luke Skywalker's parents are Anakin and Padme, circumstances led them to be forced from them, and given to "foster" parents, to raise. Luke was placed with his father's stepbrother (Owen Lars) and his wife Beru Lars.