What is Lipanthyl 145 used for?
- What is Lipanthyl 145 used for?
- When should I take Lipanthyl?
- How do you take Lipanthyl NT?
- What is Lipanthyl Supra?
- What are the side effects of Lipanthyl?
- Is fenofibrate safe for kidneys?
- Is Fenofibrate safe to take?
- What is febuxostat used for?
- What is omacor prescribed for?
- What is the side effect of fenofibrate?
- What are the uses of lipanthyl Penta 145?
- Is it safe to take lipanthyl Penta 145mg while pregnant?
- What are the excipients in lipanthyl supra 160 mg?
- What are the ingredients in lipanthyl 67m?
What is Lipanthyl 145 used for?
LIPANTHYL PENTA 145, film-coated tablet is indicated as an adjunct to diet and other non-pharmacological treatment (e.g. exercise, weight reduction) for the following: Treatment of severe hypertriglyceridaemia with or without low HDL cholesterol. Mixed hyperlipidaemia when a statin is contraindicated or not tolerated.
When should I take Lipanthyl?
The usual dose is one 200 mg capsule (Lipantil®) or one 160 mg tablet (Supralip®) each day. Your dose, however, may be higher or lower than this. You should take fenofibrate with food, so taking your doses during a mealtime is ideal.
How do you take Lipanthyl NT?
Fenofibrate (Lipanthyl NT) 145 mg film-coated tablet should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Lipanthyl Supra 160mg: Fenofibrate (Lipanthyl Supra) 160 mg tablet should be swallowed whole during a meal.
What is Lipanthyl Supra?
LIPANTHYL SUPRA 160 mg is a film-coated tablet containing 160 mg of micronised fenofibrateand is suprabioavailable (larger bioavailability) compared to the previous formulations.
What are the side effects of Lipanthyl?
More common side effects
- back pain.
- stuffy or runny nose.
- stomach pain.
Is fenofibrate safe for kidneys?
No adverse effect of fenofibrate on renal function was reported. Indeed, despite an initial increase in creatinine, long-term treatment with fenofibrate reduced the rate of loss of renal function in patients with type 2 diabetes .
Is Fenofibrate safe to take?
Your doctor can tell you if fenofibrate is safe for you. If you have active liver disease, you should not take fenofibrate. For people with kidney disease: Fenofibrate may cause abnormal results from tests of kidney function. These changes are typically temporary and not harmful.
What is febuxostat used for?
Febuxostat is used to lower hyperuricemia (high uric acid in the blood) in patients with gout who have been treated with allopurinol that did not work well or cannot be treated with allopurinol. This medicine is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by causing less uric acid to be produced by the body.
What is omacor prescribed for?
OMACOR is used along with a low-fat and low-cholesterol diet, to lower very high triglycerides (fats) in blood. High levels of triglycerides may increase your risk of developing coronary heart disease. In most people there are no symptoms of high triglycerides.
What is the side effect of fenofibrate?
This medication may rarely cause gallstones and liver problems. If you notice any of the following unlikely but serious side effects, tell your doctor right away: nausea/vomiting that doesn't stop, loss of appetite, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine.
What are the uses of lipanthyl Penta 145?
- Uses. Lipanthyl Penta 145 Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms: High cholesterol level. Hypertriglyceridemia. High level of cholesterol. Lipanthyl Penta 145 Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here. Report your Use ».
Is it safe to take lipanthyl Penta 145mg while pregnant?
- Lipanthyl Penta 145mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor before using it.
What are the excipients in lipanthyl supra 160 mg?
- Each Lipanthyl Supra 160 mg tablet also contains the following excipients: Sodium lauryl sulfate, lactose monohydrate, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous colloidal silica, crospovidone, sodium stearyl fumarate. Composition of the Coating: Polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide (E171), talc, soybean lecithin, xanthan gum.
What are the ingredients in lipanthyl 67m?
- Each Lipanthyl 67M capsule lactose monohydrate 33.8 mg. It also contains the following excipients: Core: Sodium lauryl sulfate, lactose monohydrate, povidone, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous colloidal silica, sodium stearyl fumarate. Coating: Polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide (E171), talc, soybean lecithin, xanthan gum.